Educational and recreational programmes for individual visitors! - NEW!
Public Institution Lonjsko polje Nature Park offers the so-called weekend programmes for individual visitors and families every Saturday and Sunday.
By buying tickets for weekend programmes in the amount of HRK 40, 00 per person, the following contents are at your disposal:
- story about the white stork, sightseeing of the European village of Čigoč and insight into ethnological collection of Sučić family
- trip by solar-powered boat or by "Vodomar" boat over the Sava river
- guided walk through the village of architectural heritage
- Old-timer tractor carriage ride on the “Track of the border guards” in Krapje
- bird watching in Ornithological Reserve Krapje Đol
- a walk through the retention area of Lonjsko polje and Repušničko polje
- possibility to purchase local products from family farms
- offer of refreshing drinks
Boat schedule from the dock in Krapje: It starts at 10:00, 12:00 and 14:00 and lasts for 45 minutes.
To use these programmes, you do not need a previous announcement; you should go to one of our reception centres which are open from 9 am.
Additional contents include bicycle and canoe rental (additionally paid).
Spend an unforgettable weekend in Lonjsko Polje Nature Park!
SAVA TIES - THE FIRST SAVA TIES REGIONAL WORKSHOP
(Sremska Mitrovica, Serbia, 12th of March 2019)
Photo: Boris Krstinić
Save the date! The First Sava TIES Regional Workshop will be held on the 12th of March 2019 in Sremska Mitrovica, Special nature Reserve Zasavica, Serbia.
The purpose of the first Regional Workshop is to gather stakeholders from the Sava River Basin to discuss the role of different sectors in long term management of invasive alien species. In addition, cross-sectoral cooperation for the sake of harmonised protected areas management will be addressed during the event. The first Regional Workshop will be the first step towards the development of a SavaParks Network Roadmap which aims on securing the sustainability of the SavaTIES project results as well as on a long term operation of the SavaParks Network.
Please register for the Regional Workshop via this link until the 1st of March.
In case of any question please feel free to contact workshop`s organiser Pokret gorana Sremske Mitrovice via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
News in national languages:
- Croatia - Green Ring or Lonjsko Polje Nature Park Public Institution
- Slovenia - Public Institution Ljubljansko barje Nature Park
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - Center for Environment or Public Company National Park "Una"
- Serbia - Institute for Nature Conservation of Vojvodina Province or Nature Conservation Movement Sremska Mitrovica or Public Enterprise „Vojvodinašume“
- Germany - EuroNatur