Educational and recreational programmes for individual visitors! - NEW!
Public Institution Lonjsko polje Nature Park offers the so-called weekend programmes for individual visitors and families every Saturday and Sunday.
By buying tickets for weekend programmes in the amount of HRK 40, 00 per person, the following contents are at your disposal:
- story about the white stork, sightseeing of the European village of Čigoč and insight into ethnological collection of Sučić family
- trip by solar-powered boat or by "Vodomar" boat over the Sava river
- guided walk through the village of architectural heritage
- Old-timer tractor carriage ride on the “Track of the border guards” in Krapje
- bird watching in Ornithological Reserve Krapje Đol
- a walk through the retention area of Lonjsko polje and Repušničko polje
- possibility to purchase local products from family farms
- offer of refreshing drinks
Boat schedule from the dock in Krapje: It starts at 10:00, 12:00 and 14:00 and lasts for 45 minutes.
To use these programmes, you do not need a previous announcement; you should go to one of our reception centres which are open from 9 am.
Additional contents include bicycle and canoe rental (additionally paid).
Spend an unforgettable weekend in Lonjsko Polje Nature Park!